Terms & Conditions
Africa Pageant Online is voting solution used by Pageant Organizers in Africa for their competition
By accessing or using the Africa Pageant Online website or Service made available by Africa Pageant Online (together, the"Service"), The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- Users that are proven to have conducted themselves unethically, have participated in activities that are likely to bring the Africa Pageant Online into disrepute will be automatically disable from further use of services of Africa Pageant Online.
- Users are responsible for any activity that occurs through their account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Africa Pageant Online prohibits the creation of an account for any other person.
- User also represent that all information you provide or provided to Africa Pageant Online upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- Any attempts at hacking or illegally accessing the Africa Pageant Online platforms to submit participants or otherwise tamper with the system and the process of voting shall result into criminal investigations and legal action being taken, including suspending of user account.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities
- you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information,social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-¬public phone numbers or non-¬public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below),including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- Africa Pageant Online will not be held accountable for and will not be responsible to any third party for any information and materials submitted for and/or on behalf of participant. Should a third party be confirmed to own, have a license to or otherwise have actionable cause for intellectual property (copyright, trademarks, patents, industrial designs and such like) associated with a participant then the participant will have to take over and engage directly with such third party whilst our service will be suspended pending final determination of any such dispute.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Africa Pageant Online.
- You must not access private API by means other than those permitted by Africa Pageant Online.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior writtenconsent from Africa Pageant Online.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or othe rwise alter or interfere with the way any Africa Pageant Online page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You understand and agree that Africa Pageant Online cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk.
- Pageant Organizers will be liable for all information, images and links provided on their voting pages. Africa Pageant Online will not be liable for any information posted by the organizer
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Servicefor any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at anytime.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Africa Pageant Online is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Africa Pageant Online reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of theService.
- Although Africa Pageant Online have used reasonable efforts to ensure that all information and materials relating to the service are accurate, they shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. Africa Pageant Online, their agents and sub-contractors will also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a Participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from: Matters outside the control of the Organizers, their agents and sub-contractors including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God, computer viruses, power outages, etc; and Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any machine, telephone network or system, internet service, service provider software or otherwise which may result in any communication being lost or not properly received, registered or recorded
- The Service contains content owned or licensed by Africa Pageant Online ("Africa Pageant Online Content"). Africa Pageant Online Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other laws. Africa Pageant Online owns and retains all rights in the site. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Africa Pageant Online Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Africa Pageant Online Content.
- The Africa Pageant Online name and logo are trademarks of Pageant Vote, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Africa Pageant Online, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission.
- Africa Pageant Online is not liable on occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including,without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, on any content that will be removed due to these disruptions. Africa Pageant Online encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content
- You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.